www.GlowWormIdeas.com Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions” govern the use of www.glowwormideas.com (the “Site”). This site is owned and operated by Glow Worm LLC. This Site is an ecommerce website.
By using this Site, you indicate that you have read and understand these Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by them at all times.
These Terms and Conditions contain a dispute resolution clause that impacts your right about how to resolve disputes. Please read it carefully.
All content published and made available on our Site is the property of Glow Worm LLC. This includes, but is not limited to images, text, logos, documents, downloadable files and anything that contributes to the composition of our Site.
As a user of our Site, you agree to use Site legally, not to use our Site for illegal purposes, and not to:
• Harass or mistreat the other users of our Site;
• Violate the rights of other users of our Site;
• Violate the intellectual property rights of the Site owners or any third party to the Site;
• Hack into the account of another user of the Site;
• Act in any way that could be considered fraudulent; or
• Post any material that may be deemed inappropriate or offensive.
If we believe you are using our Site illegally or in a manner that violates these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to limit, suspend, or terminate your access to our Site. We also reserve the right to take any legal steps necessary to prevent you from accessing our Site.
Sale of Goods and Services
These Terms and Conditions govern the sale of goods and services available on our Site.
The following goods may be available on our Site:
The following services may be available on our Site:
The goods and services will be paid for in full when the services are ordered.
These Terms and Conditions apply to all the goods and services that are displayed on our Site at the time you access it. This includes all products listed as being out of stock. All information, descriptions, or images that we provide, or images as we cannot guarantee the accuracy of all goods and services we provide. You agree to purchase goods and services from our Site at your own risk.
We reserve the right to modify, reject or cancel your order whenever it becomes necessary. If we cancel your order and have already processed your payment, we will give you a refund equal to the amount you paid. You agree that it is your responsbility to monitor your payment instrument to verify receipt of any refund.
We may accept the following payment methods on our Site:
• Credit Card;
• Debit; and
• Direct Debit.
When you provide us with your payment information, you authorize our use of and access to the payment instrument you have chosen to use. By providing us with your payment information, you authorize us to charge the amount due to this payment instrument.
If we believe your payment has violated any law or these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to cancel or reverse your transaction.
Shipping and Delivery
When you purchase goods from our Site, the goods may be delivered through one of the following methods:
• Standard USPS delivery
Delivery will take place as soon as reasonably possible, depending on the delivery method selected. Delivery times may vary due to unforeseen circumstances. Please note that delivery times do not include weekends and statutory holidays.
You will be required to pay delivery charges in addition to the price for the goods you purchase.
If you purchase goods from us for delivery to a destination outside the United States your purchase may be subject to import duties and taxes applied by the destination country. You are responsible for paying any such duties or taxes. Please contact your local customs office for more information before making a purchase. We are not responsible for the payment of any such duties or taxes and are not liable for any failure by you to pay them.
You are required to provide us with a complete and accurate delivery address, including the name of the recipient. We are not liable for the delivery of your goods to the wrong address or wrong person as a result of you providing us with inaccurate or incomplete information.
Refund for Goods
Refund requests must be made within 30 days after receipt of your goods.
We accept refund requests for goods sold on our Site for any of the following reasons:
• Good is broken; or
• Good is the wrong size.
Refunds do not apply to the following goods:
• Digital Goods; and
• Customized Goods.
Refunds for Services
We provide refunds for services sold on our Site as follows:
• Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. 10% restocking fee applies. Refund will be processed through original payment method within 30 days.
Returns can be made by mail. To return a good by mail, follow the following procedure:
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org describing how the product was broken with attached images of broken product. Email info@glowwormideas describing how the product is the wrong size with images as supporting documentation. If refund is approved the item must be returned via shipping.
Consumer Protection Law
Where any consumer protection legislation in your jurisdiction applies and cannot be excluded, these Terms and Conditions will not limit your legal rights and remedies under that legislation. These Terms and Conditions will be read subject to the mandatory provisions of that legislation. If there is a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and that legislation, the mandatory provisions of the legislation will apply.
Links to Other Websites
Our Site may contain links to third party websites or services that we do not own or control. We are not responsible for the content, policies, or practices of any third party website or service linked to on our Site. It is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of these third part websites before using these sites.
Limitation of Liability
Glow Worm LLC, managing members, non managing members, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates will not be liable for any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees from your use of the Site.
Except where prohibited by law, by using this Site you indemnify and hold harmless Glow Worm LLC, managing members, non managing members, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates from any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees arising out of your use of our Site or your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Connecticut.
Subject to any exceptions specified in these Terms and Conditions, if you and Glow Worm LLC are unable to resolve any dispute through informal discussion, then you and Glow Worm LLC agree to submit the issue first before a non-binding mediator and to an arbitrator in the event that mediation fails. The decision of the arbitrator will be final and binding. Any mediator or arbitrator must be a neutral party acceptable to both you and Glow Worm LLC.
Notwithstanding any other provision in these Terms and Conditions, you and Glow Worm LLC agree that you both retain the right to bring an action in small claims court and to bring an action for injunctive relief or intellectual property infringement.
• Customer acknowledges risk involved with using the product(s) with engaged in physical extended reality activities. Risks may include, but are not limited to, unexpected collisions resulting in bodily or property harm. Chronic and/or irresponsible use may result in bodily harm that may include, but is not limited to, irritation on the body associated with contact with the product(s).
• There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to the Marketplace Offerings, including descriptions, pricing, availability, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
• We may allow advertisers to display their advertisements and other information in certain areas of the Site, such as sidebar advertisements or banner advertisements. If you are an advertiser, you shall take full responsibility for any advertisements you place on the Site and any services provided on the Site or products sold through those advertisements. Further, as an advertiser, you warrant and represent that you possess all rights and authority to place advertisements on the Site, including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, publicity rights, and contractual rights. We have simply provide the space to place such advertisements, and we have no other relationships with advertisers.
If at any time any of the provisions set forth in these Terms and Conditions are found to be inconsistent or invalid under applicable laws, those provisions will be deemed void and will be removed from these Terms and Conditions. All other provisions will not be affected by the removal and the rest of these Terms and Conditions will still be considered valid.
These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time in order to maintain compliance with the law and to reflect any changes to the way we operate our Site and the way we expect users to behave on our Site. We will notify users by email of changes to these Terms and Conditions or post a notice on our Site.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Our contact details are as follows:
email@example.com with subject line: “Regarding Terms and Conditions”
Effective Date: 1st day of February, 2022